Frederick Bala Vihar
The Bala Vihar program offers weekly spiritual classes for children in their formative school years (Pre K to 12). The classes are organized by age groups, start and end with Sanskrit prayers, and include chanting, bhajans, stories of devotion and morals, interactive discussions, and creative games. They are of approximately 90 minutes duration including the common Assembly time, and are based on specially designed syllabi.
2017-18 Registration will OPEN SOON!!!
We encourage you to pay by electronic check to avoid 2% additional charges.
Please note that the additional charges will not go toward Chinmaya mission funds.
Sunday 2:00PM - 3:30PM at
Urbana Middle School
3511 Pontius Ct
Ijamsville, MD 21754
a.The family's contact information provided to the Mission will be used only for internal purposes. If any of this information is to be used in flyers, websites or other publicity material, we will do so only with your permission.
b. From time to time, for publicity purposes, CMWRC will publish photos of members taken at different Mission sessions or events, without identifying the members.
If we have to identify the members, we will do so only with your prior permission
1) New Members or Non members: Please create new logins and proceed with Bala Vihar Registration.
Existing Members: Please use your old system Bala Vihar Registration login ID and reset your passwords using 'forgot password' or 'change password'.
2) Also, check your family data and ensure the data is accurate and complete.
Please make sure that you follow the mandatory
Steps To Complete Your Registration:
1) Enter/Update your profile information
2) Enter/Update the information for each family member including all adults and children.
3) Enter/Update your child(ren)'s information
4) Enter the grades (as of September 1, of the enrolling year) and make sure the grades are correct)
5) Include Sponsor/Basic Membership
6) Include program choice (Bala Vihar, Arts and Language)
7) Include Adult Gita class for one adult member
8) Enter your payment option
Cancellation and Refund Policy :
1· For cancellations of registrations on or before September 30, full refund of the pledge amount will be given. The Mission will not refund any credit card processing fee incurred by the registrant. A family canceling membership after September 30 will not be entitled to any refund of the pledges paid.
2· For late registrants after September 30, they will have 15 days from the date of registration for cancellation with 50% refund. Thereafter, no refund will be made.
Shloka class -1 1:00 pm to 1:40 pm ( Optional Class )
Carnatic class 1:00 pm to 1:40 pm ( Optional Class )
Language Classes (Hindi, Gujarati &Telugu) 1:00 pm to 1.40 pm ( Optional Class )
Common Time & Assembly Prayers 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Bala Vihar & Adult Spiritual-Gita class 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Shloka class -2 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm ( Advance Shloka Class )
Yoga 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm ( Optional Class )