Support CMWRC Capital Projects
Benefit current and future generations
- Capital Projects Enable CMWRC to Enhance and Expand range of programs.
- Expand our reach to more families in our communities.
- Remove uncertainity with rental facilities and enhance flexibility.
Legacy giving programs
- Contributions from 2009 to 2016 to CMWRC other than registration pledges, purchases, and other programs (e.g. Gift Registry Program) will be considered towards Founders and Benefactors Recognition Programs. Please note that contributions dollars will be counted towards only one recognition program. Please email LegacyGiving@Chinmayadc.org for information on your qualifying donations from 2009 to 2013.
- Balance of pledged amount as of year end-2013 may be paid as lump sum or in equal annual or monthly instalments through 2016.
- Recognition levels are not exclusive.
- Initial recognition level based on amount pledged.
- Contributor should be current on pledge payments to maintain recognition level.
FOUNDERS RECOGNITION PROGRAM
BENEFACTORS RECOGNITION PROGRAM
FLEXIBLE WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
Copyright © 2016 Chinmaya Mission Washington Regional Center Chinmaya Mission Washington Regional Center® (CMWRC®) is a non-profit Tax-Exempt organization under IRC 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Federal Tax ID is: 52-1618964. CMWRC encompasses a wide range of spiritual, educational, and charitable activities. It makes available the ageless wisdom of the Knowledge of one Reality, and provides tools to realize that wisdom in one’s life.