Chinmaya Somnath Activities
“The spirit of Advaita is not to keep away from anything, but to keep in tune with everything” — Swami Chinmayananda
- Every Monday 7pm – Sri Rudram Chanting
- Every Tuesday 7pm – Bhagavad Gita Chanting Classes
- Every Wednesday 7pm – Bhagavad Gita Chanting Classes
- Every Thursday 7pm- Vedic Chantinting Classes
- Every Friday 7pm – Lalitha Sahasranamam Prayanam
Kalanjali is the cultural wing of Chinmaya Somnath and was inaugurated in April of 2015 to coincide with Shankara Jayanthi. Kalanjali’s vision is to encourage youngsters and adults, by providing a place to showcase their talents and enthrall the audience. Kalanjali events are hosted at Chinmaya Somnath and are free to members and non-members.