Divya Shakti – “Divine Strength” Retreat for Devis
Gain a better understanding of Vedanta and its practical applications for Self-Development during a 40-hour weekend retreat. This Retreat will focus on the challenges women have in an environment conducive to women to share and learn the reflection techniques through the Study of Scriptures. Activities will be based on practicing reflection and overall physical and mental well-being.
Hotel recommendations will be provided soon.
Check the below video for a glimpse of the past retreats.
- 4 pm - 8.30 pm
- Day 1 (Friday)
- Registration, Inauguration, Lalita Sahasranamam, dinner, discourse #1, arati
- 7 am - 1 pm
- Day 2 (Saturday) AM Schedule
- Yoga asanas, meditation, breakfast, bhajans, discourse #2, reflection, discussion groups, Q&A, art project
- 1 pm - 2:30 pm
- Day 2 (Saturday) Lunch break
- Lunch, Rest & Reflection
- 2.30 pm - 9 pm
- Day 2 (Saturday) PM schedule
- Yoga nidra, indoor & outdoor group activities, discourse #3, garbha, group photo, dinner, arati
- 7 am - Noon
- Day 3 (Sunday)
- Yoga asanas, breakfast, Hanuman Chalisa, discourse #4, reflection, group sharing, lunch, arati