Registration Requirements for Online Summer Camp
All students must register for the online summer camp.
Those who were previously registered for the in person summer camp can click on the button indicating “Transferring to Online Camp”.
All others please use the “New Registrations: Register Here” button.
Registration and Cancellation Policy: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
All applications for the summer camp should be submitted online. The date on which you complete your registration online, including authorization for full payment of the amount due, will be considered your date of registration.
There are two online payment methods:
- E-check (ACH) with no additional processing fees.
- Pay by credit card with a processing fee of 2% of the total due amount that will be charged to the member.
Register early ! We only admit full-time ( four weeks) participants. Chinmaya Mission reserves the right to accept or reject admission requests based on certain established internal criteria. Some admission criteria give preference to the children of Bala Vihar teachers, Sevaks with major responsibilities, members in good standing, major donors, age, date of online registration, etc. No further appeals will be entertained on admission decisions. Admission decisions will be finalized and communicated via email.
Camp Fees and Deposit
- Registration (from TBD, 2020): $400.00
- Optional (bi-weekly extension until August 7th) : $200
- Sibling Discount: $100
- Withdrawal On or Before June 1st, 2020: Full Refund (less $100 administration fee per child)
- Withdrawal On or After June 1st, 2020: No Refund
- PLEASE NOTE: Violation of any of the terms and conditions will result in cancellation of enrollment without a refund.