Study Vivekacūḍāmaṇi with Swami Dheerananda
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM (EST)
ONLINE via Zoom
Vivekacūḍāmaṇi is a garland of poetic verses, a glorious work of Sri Adi Shankaracharya, guiding a student of Vedanta towards a correct understanding of the nature of the subjective and objective aspects of the human experience.
Kindly read the class protocol below
In preparation for our study, please note the following:
Be in a quiet and peaceful room.
Log into Zoom by 6:55 pm. We will start class with Vedic Arati & Chinmaya Arati, OM Namah Shivaya Japa, and Gurudev’s 108 Glories!
• Please try to join the class promptly at 6:55 pm. The prayers and Japa prepare us to listen and reflect.
• If you are joining late, Swamiji requests you provide a reason for joining late by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 6:30 pm on Thursday. If anyone tries to join late without giving a reason, you will not be admitted after Gurudev’s 108 Glories are chanted.
Follow our class Zoom etiquette.
• Swamiji requests all students to have cameras on, with your head and heart visible on camera. Attendees who have their cameras off and have not emailed to be excused will be removed from the class for that week.
• Swamiji requests students that wish to join without their video on to email email@example.com before 6:30 pm on Thursday explaining why they can’t have their video on, and only then will the student be allowed to join the class with their video off.
• Attendees will be automatically muted upon joining to facilitate the flow of the class.
• Swamiji will not be taking live questions during class. If you have any questions regarding class content, you may email Swamiji after the class. If you do not have Swamiji’s email address, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the contact address.