Study Vivekacūḍāmaṇi with Swami Dheerananda
6:55 PM – 8:30 PM (EST)
ONLINE via ZOOM
Vivekacūḍāmaṇi is a garland of poetic verses, a glorious work of Sri Adi Shankaracharya, guiding a student of Vedanta towards a correct understanding of the nature of the subjective and objective aspects of the human experience.
Kindly read the class protocol below
In preparation for our study, please note the following:
Be in a quiet space during the class.
Log into Zoom by 6:55 p.m. Below is the timeline for the class.
- Meditation Verses Chanting (approximately 5 min).
- Vedic Arati and Chinmaya Arati (approximately 5 min).
- Om Namah Shivaya Japa (108 sec).
- Gurudev’s 108 Glories (6 min 26 sec).
- Gurudev’s Gita 365, followed by the class.
If you are unable to join the class at the suggested time of 6:55 p.m., kindly log into Zoom BEFORE Gita 365 begins (7:11 p.m. approximately). Admission into the class will be closed AFTER the chanting of 108 Glories of Gurudev.
- If you are unable to join the live class, you may watch the recording of the class here. The class video will be uploaded within three to four days after the class.
Follow our class Zoom etiquette.
- Swamiji requests all students to have cameras on, with your head and heart visible on camera.
- Attendees who do not have their head and heart displayed will be removed from the Zoom meeting for the day. If you are removed from class, you may watch the class recording here. The class video will be uploaded within three to four days after the class.
- Attendees will be automatically muted upon joining to facilitate the flow of the class.
- Questions will be addressed by Swamiji at the end of the class.
Sign up for chanting Meditation Verses.
- You may sign up to chant the meditation verses at the beginning of the class here.
- If you are chanting the meditation verse, please join by 6:40 p.m. More details and a reminder will be provided to chanters closer to their chanting slot(s).